Features at Show
Just a Few of the Features at HMQS 2013 Include:
- Vendor Mall of more than 100 companies in 200 booths featuring the latest in cutting-
edge tools, techniques, machines, fabrics, patterns and more! Lots to see, try, compare
and buy! Plan now to attend the Saturday Shopping Spree May 11th from 1-4 p.m. The
vendors will offer a special or discount, good only during those special show hours! You
can’t afford to miss this shopping extravaganza! For a list of 2013 vendors and their
Saturday Shopping Specials click here.
- Over 100 classes by the nation's top instructors! Classes will be on a variety of machine-quilting, machine-sewing, and machine-embroidery topics for every skill level. Evening classes available. Read more about the 2013 teachers here and view exclusive videos of them talking about their classes. View the 2013 class schedule here.
- Free demonstrations by HMQS featured artists, teachers, sponsors and vendors. View the Main Stage Schedule here.
- Hundreds of quilts displayed in the HMQS Quilt Exhibit and Teachers' Gallery! To view the list of HMQS 2012 quilt competition winners click here.
- $28,000 in cash awards for the winners of the judged quilt competition. Certified national judges. For more information on the quilt competition click here. To read about our 2013 judges click here.
- Quilt Competition Awards Ceremony – free with your show admission. The awards ceremony is being held on the Main Stage, Thursday, during the lunch hour so everyone can see the winners. Click here for more information.
- Three Fabric & Machine Quilting Challenges to enjoy! And like always, the quilts from the Riley Blake Designs challenge will be live auctioned off on Saturday at 12:30 p.m. from the main stage, with 100% of the proceeds to benefit the 2013 show charity, Bridge of Love. To read more about the show charity click here. Read more about the challenges & live auction here.
- Special exhibits, featured artists, exclusive presentations and more! To read more about the special exhibits click here. To read about our featured quilt trunk show presenter click here.
- Fabulous prizes for attendees! Dozens of lucky attendees will go home with amazing grand prizes courtesy of HMQS vendors, sponsors and teachers. To view the list of HMQS 2013 Grand Prizes click here. Door prizes will be given out every half hour of the show, just for attending!
- On-site quilt appraisals! Find out how much your quilt is really worth from a qualified appraiser at the show! To schedule an appointment, please call (435) 253-1115 or e-mail email@example.com.
©2009 Home Machine Quilting Association