South Towne Expo Center
We hope you enjoy your visit at the beautiful South Towne Exposition Center, built by Salt Lake County for the 2002 Winter Olympics. This venue is both convenient and accessible. Parking is free and there are no stairs!
South Towne Exposition Center
9575 So. State Street
Sandy (suburb of Salt Lake City), UT 84070
VENDORS: Please note for shipping purposes be sure to indicate Sandy City, not Salt Lake City.
General Information: 385-468-2260
Events Recording - (385) 468-2280
Receptionist - (385) 468-2260
Security (wheel chair reservations) - (385) 468-2266.
Features of the Expo Center:
* Manual and electric wheelchairs can be rented from the venue for a minimal fee. These are first come, first served. For more information call (385) 468-2266.
- Parking at the venue is free of charge
- The building is handicapped-accessible *
- There are no stairs in the venue - it is all on one level
- Food is available for purchase at concessions during show hours
Other Information About the Expo Center:
- There is no overnight parking allowed. Vendors & Teachers only: Special arrangements can be made to park trailers overnight in the back of the building, but no sleeping in the vehicles overnight is allowed, per Sandy City ordinance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an overnight parking pass.
- Items lost during the show will be taken to the Security Office, at the south end of the Expo Center.
Driving Directions to the Main Sponsor Hotel (Country Inn & Suites) from the Expo Center:
- Start out going South on State Street for 1.2 miles
- Turn right (west) onto 10600 South
- Proceed on 10600 South for 1/2 mile. It will turn into South Jordan Parkway.
- Turn right (north) onto South Jordan Gateway.
- The hotel will be on your right after the car dealership. This is about a 5-minute drive.
©2009 Home Machine Quilting Association