There are a variety of ways to provide special privileges and differentiation to sponsors of the show. The following lists those available to one or a few sponsors, as well as those available to all sponsors. You can download this information package, and/or contact us for additional information and/or the investment required.
- Sponsorship privileges available to one or a few select sponsors:
- Sponsorship of an awards dinner
- Sponsorship of a vendors dinner
- Sponsorship of quilting prizes/awards
- Signage around the Exhibit entrance area, Registration booth or Lost/Found area
- First choice for booth location and size.
- Supply the sewing machines for classes – anticipate over 100 quilting machines available to students for hands-on instruction.
- Sponsorship of a classroom (have it named after the sponsor for the show and signage or banners in the classroom.
- Sponsorship of an Open Demo Area - a small stage, theatre style chairs, available for short group presentations (e.g., every hour a different presentation).
- Breakouts awards (e.g. for instructors)
- Display cases can be available to showcase products in the foyers.
- Hanging wall – a large plastic banner can be hung from the ceiling with the main sponsors and a few second tier sponsors gaining recognition.
- Sponsorship of quilt category displays.
- Sponsor differentiation available to all sponsors:
- Inclusion on the website as sponsors, linkage to corporate website, and a full webpage available for including show specific information (highlighting products, show specials, etc.)
- Large signage that can be hung high on the 4 walls surrounding the exhibit area or hung from the ceiling in public areas (not over other vendor’s booths
- First move-in time or reserved slot
- Colors of drapes – Presidential blue vs black.
- Advertising in the show booklet as a sponsor.
- Preference for Open Demo Area presentations.